Check-in / Check-out
Check-In Time 16:00 pm
Minimum Age to Register: 18
Check-Out Time : 10:00 pm
Early Departure Fee 0.00 €
Late Check-Out Fee please consult with the Hotel
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contact customer service. Alternatively, you can cancel your reservation online.
Maid service is provided every 3 days. Towels are replaced every 3 days (except on Sundays). Extra cleaning services can be provided at a small charge:
• Towel Replacement: 6.00 Euros
• Bed-linen Replacement: 6.00 Euros
• Cleaning: 6.00 Euros
Hotel Currency: Euro
Accepted Payment Options:
• Maestro / Switch
Pets not allowed
Location: public parking on the street
Code of Practice
In the interest of all, these guidelines must be observed for the mutual benefit of residents. They apply to the apartments, the common areas and to all residents.
1. The holiday homes are to be used as such and not for business or illegal at immoral purposes. There must never be more than the contractual amount of persons occupying the apartment.
2. No pets are allowed in the apartments.
3. Residents must not cover or obstruct windows except by use of blinds or curtains. Nothing is to be hung on or from the windows of the balconies, particularly washing.
4. No rubbish is to be thrown from the windows of the units nor placed in their sinks, baths, lavatories or conduits. Rubbish may only be placed in the designated areas in sealed plastic bags.
5. No music is allowed in the common areas at any time.
6. Residents are required to leave their houses in the same condition in which they found them.
7. Resort management personal must be allowed full access to the apartments in the event of an emergency, repair or redecoration being required.
8. All keys must be returned by 10.00 am to the reception on the day of departure and all outstanding moneys settled.
9. Residents must not commit any acts that would render the apartments insurance void or voidable and are fully aware of the consequences of such an act. Barbecuing is totally forbidden in any area of the apartment or the garden.
10. All areas are to be kept litter free. Ball games are forbidden on the gardens, corridors and near the flower beds.
11. Lilos and other inflatable are prohibited in the swimming pools. Always use the shower before bathing.
12. For safety’s sake, please do not leave glasses or glass bottles by the pool side and inform staff immediately of any breakages.
13. It is forbidden to place sun-beds in patios or any other apartment zone.
14. Use of pool or garden at night is prohibited after 10:00 PM.
15. Being a residential resort, occupants are to avoid creating excessive noise both internally and around the apartment, especially after 11:00 PM. Club Bellasol is a residential condominium so there is zero tolerance to impolite behaviour. Excessive noise or improper attitudes will result in the expulsion of the occupiers from the apartment and the condominium, with no refund, as stated in the article 27.2-E of Urban Lease Law.
16. The resort takes no responsibility of possible robbery or damages to your car in the parking.
17. Smoking is not allowed in any of the indoor areas of the apartment or resort.